This week’s workouts have been very good at cramming in lots of reps (60, to be exact) into a very short time. They really start to burn… even at 40%. I would say its more of a mental push than anything to do all 30 reps of a set unbroken since the weight is not that heavy. The most difficult part of today’s workout ended up being the supplemental part. Even though I kept my split pace, it was very difficult. And 6 pull-ups doesn’t sound like a lot, but it was very hard to keep the rhythm when tired from sprinting. That’s CrossFit for ya!
5 min. SMR, mobility, dynamic
1. PT: Jobes #6
2. General Warmup: easy 1k erg
3. Specific Warmup: 3×10 wall squat, 2×10 squat jump
4. WORKOUT: Light S/E – 2×30 @40% w/ 90″rest
Front Squat (63#)
Push Jerk (50#)
5. Supplemental: Row 500m @ 2k split + 6 unbroken pull-ups, rest 1 min. 3x through.
3×10 Bent lateral raise @ 12# DB
300″ Ring FLR
6. Cool Down: easy erg 10 min. 2-3 hard efforts
45 min run @75% MHR (150bpm)